Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Friday, April 11, 2008

Smoke Tree Commons


I read through Curbed LA that Linen 'N Things is expected to file for bankruptcy. Read the story here. If this is indeed true, what does this mean for their plans for their new store at Smoke Tree Commons, our new "neighborhood" shopping center?

I hope it means that something else will take its place. Perhaps a bookstore such as Borders or Barnes and Noble? I would much prefer a bookstore over Linens 'N Things. Would you?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely. By the way, I love this site--check it everyday for the latest and hopefully greatest real estate news in Palm Springs. Thanks for keeping us informed as to what's in escrow and closed.

Russell Hill 510.333.8875 said...

Thank you, I'm glad you like the site. Let me know if there's other information and news that you would like me to cover.

I appreciate the feedback!

Cheers,
Russell Hill