Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Monday, February 07, 2011

Palm Springs homes and condos for Sale

Beginning today I will begin posting new listings that are in the "core" of Central and South Palm Springs. For South Palm Springs, I will not include new listings east of Gene Autry.  I will continue to post all sold and in escrow properties.

If you wish to keep informed of a particular property or neighborhood, please contact me and I will be happy to  help you!

Russell Hill  760.902.3121  RussellHillintheDesert.com      RussellHill@dc.rr.com

3 comments:

Real Estate Philippines said...

Thanks for guiding me through this. Great post.

new houses for sale Philippines

Unknown said...

Well this article is too informative about condos for sale and put spotlight of several sub topics of the main headline of article.
New Ponggol Condominiums

Unknown said...

The Plam spring homes and condos are for sale. Have a lpook at them
real estate course
Res Course