Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Monday, July 25, 2011

Palm Springs Homes for Sale - Deepwell, $779,000.

There's another high quality "fix and flip" in the Deepwell neighborhood.  This one at 1012 S Paseo De Marcia has 4 bedrooms and 4 baths in just over three thousand square feet.  I showed this house last year when it was for sale as a foreclosure and saw then the potential for this fantastic house!  When I saw the home last weekend, I was impressed with the remodel.  What a difference!  It has a great floor plan, lots of natural light through many new dual-pane windows and a modern kitchen open to the family room and the back gardens with pool.  If you want to see this classy remodel built in 1955, contact me for a showing.  760.902.3121


Family room with direct access to back gardens and pool
Sparkling pool in Deepwell, Palm Springs, CA
Mid-century home in Deepwell, Palm Springs. Corner lot


3 comments:

Robin Hood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin Hood said...

Really the home is beautiful. If I have enough money I will buy this.

Condos Puerto Vallarta

Katie said...

This is a stunning house for a remodel. I love the style too because it has that Mid Century feel to it as well, which is what I love about Palm Springs real estate. My family’s agent from Patrick Stewart Properties helped my parents find a great MCM home in the Palm Springs area. It seems like there is a great selection of homes for sale in Palm Springs right now.