Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Friday, September 16, 2011

Palm Springs Condos For Sale - Garden Villas East - $255,000.


I saw this spacious Gardens Villas East condo on broker tour Wednesday.  I've always liked this development (along with the adjacent Gardens Villas West).  This unit is located well off the through streets of Barona and Morongo, essentially ensuring no street noise!  While it's a cosmetic fixer, this almost 2000sf 3/2 condo is clean and tidy; most buyers will just find that it needs new finishes.  The space is great, as is the natural light.  There's a large patio with mountain views. There's easy outdoor access from the living room, den (3rd bedroom) and from the mater suite.  

Large living room with open den (or 3rd bedroom), dining &
Kitchen
If you're looking for a desert getaway, or even a full-time home, and want a condo because of ease of maintenance (close the door and go), but also want a space that lives like a house, you should consider this unit in Garden Villas West.  Contact me for more information, or for a showing. 760.902.3121
Large patio with mountain views
runs the length of the condo
One of two pools.  
Dining area open to kitchen and living room, with access
to patio






















Russell Hill
760.902.3121




Listed with Joe Simeone

2 comments:

Gaile said...

I like that condo because it has a large space that you can move in an easy way especially if you have an occasion your visitor will be comfortable to move. Thanks for sharing this info and I will refer it to my friend.^_^

Gaile | condo for sale Philippines

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for the good design or style of a condo and I am glad I visit your blog I found this beautiful condo. Those area are really impressive, thanks.