Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Monday, February 27, 2012

Palm Springs Gardens - My Newest Blog

I have a passion for selling real estate and it's what I do for a living. My other passion, though, is gardening and landscaping. If I were to choose another way to make money, it would, hopefully, involve plants.

I've thought for quite a while that I should have a gardening blog to somehow tie my passions for real estate and gardening together.  I've officially started the Palm Springs Garden Blog.  I hope my readers and followers will enjoy it as I build the site and continue to post plants and stories.  A link to the blog is on the right along with all the other links I have.  It's about half way down, or you can see the link HERE.


As always, I appreciate your comments and discussions.

 - Russell

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog! thanks for taking time to discuss this, i really appreciate and enjoy reading your blog, thank you for sharing this to us. You have a great passion, and keep it up.

purchase property in US

matthewsstar said...

The market may not be climbing yet. But it is absolutely moving forward in choose areas. And the more suitable the area is, the more it is climbing.

Real Estate Management Companies

Unknown said...

Nice blog...i have like your blog very much...its will be very usefull to share with us...nice thoughts for your good work....we have real estate investing...
dave lindahl

Unknown said...

Yes, they have good opinions for your blog. And for me, this is a nice blog too! Maybe economy is not yet good at this times, but you can create opportunity later on with your idea.

NY Real Estate