Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Friday, June 07, 2013

Moved to the East Bay, San Francisco Bay Area

Dear readers, this is my last post on this Palm Springs real estate blog.  I have moved to the East Bay in the Bay Area.

When you know of anyone looking to sell or buy in the East Bay, I hope you will pass my information along.  Contact me via phone or text at 510.333.8875.

I will remain in contact with many good agents in Palm Springs.  If you would like a referral, please contact me at the number above.

Thanks for your support over the years!

Russell Hill
510.333.8875

3 comments:

Peer said...

I will miss you Russell. I live in SF and have a place in PS and have enjoyed reading your blog.

milecar said...

You have discuss very unique & excellent topics here. So that I am giving greate informaiton like - search each offered home purchasable in the Red Deer Real Estate marketplace for free, together with all MLS information given multiple footage and property history on each home.

Unknown said...

I’ll be learning about some of the features as I go along. I hope that it eventually proves easier for you the reader to follow the postings and comments.


Psychic Spiritualist