Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A really good buy (sell) in Deepwell, Palm Springs


This home at 1224 E Deepwell Road was last listed at $609,000. With a price reduction to that price, it became a very good deal. I sent the listing off to a few of my buyers, but with no luck. Someone got a great deal on a cool house in one of Palm Springs' most sought-after neighborhoods.
* this home is not listed with Zephyr Real Estate or Russell Hill
Russell Hill, 760.902.3121 RussellHill.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you like the house....since I'm the one who bought it. I'm working on bringing it back it's 1960's glamour. Wish me luck!