Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Marketing your property for sale



I've noticed lately that some agents are starting to use lower quality marketing materials when they take new listings. A prime example is the property sheet that a majority of agents put outside next to the for sale sign. More and more are showing up in black and white, when in the past it was rare to see an agent not use full color. I will always use full color property statements for all my listings! Which one do you think looks the best?


I have not lowered my quality of marketing materials. In fact, I've increased my marketing budget; I'm now have property websites designed for my listings, along with professional photography. I also advertise each week in The Desert Sun in color and take out a full page full color ad in Lifestyle Properties magazine each month.


So, when considering listing your home for sale, it's really wise, especially in this "buyer's market" to select an agent who will advertise your property wisely and in a professional manner. Good photos and presentation can make a difference!


Russell Hill, 70.902.3121, RussellHill.net

No comments: