Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sold - 1657 S Riverside Dr, Palm Springs, CA




Palm Springs real estate. My listing at 1657 S Riverside Dr in Tahquitz River Estates sold on Friday, 9/19/08. Final sales price was $430,000. The original list price with me was $489,000.; with another agent, previous to my listing, at $499,900. During my listing we had several price reductions, with the last list price at $454,900.


From the time I was given the opportunity to sell the home in March ('08), we had lots of showings and interest. We had a few offers out the shoot that didn't go any where....


I think both seller and buyer are happy with the outcome. The seller received a reasonable price for the home and the buyer now has a great property in Palm Springs!


If you questions about this house, or if you're consider selling your home, I am most happy to talk with you directly. I always appreciate the opportunity!


Russell Hill 760.902.3121 RussellHill.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all!

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Russell.