Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sun Center - Palm Springs






Here are some photos of the renovations in progress at the Sun Center on Palm Canyon Dr.

The addition is coming along.....what do think about it?  Anyone know if anything is slated to fill the space?

I'm glad to see the improvements to the parking lot.  I must say, however, that I wish there was a little more "green" space for plantings.  On the plus side, I'm delighted to see the pavers and concrete vs. blacktop.

I do think the center will look great once the reno is done!

Here are a few of the local merchants in the shopping center, with links to their sites.

plus many others.....

Russell Hill   RS Associates    760.203.2959   RussellHill@dc.rr.com

No comments: