Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

A few changes in announcing Palm Springs Real Estate

Starting with my February posts, which as you know I am terribly behind in posting, I will post sold and in escrow listings separately, once a week.  For those of you who read the blog just to see what's sold or gone into escrow, you can  see them all together for the week and won't have to scroll through the pages.  Sold properties will be listed one day, those in escrow another day.  All new listings will be posted as usual.

I have also limited the properties I post to those "close in" to Palm Springs.  I am no longer posting properties east of Araby or south Murray Canyon, nor those along the south side of Vista Chino.

If you have a particular interest in properties in any these areas I've eliminated, feel free to contact me and I can email you individually all activity in the neighborhood(s) or development(s).

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope to have your continued readership.  Remember, I sell real estate in Palm Springs! When you are ready to buy or sell, I hope you will remember me!

Russell Hill
760.902.3121

No comments: