Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A New Way to Search for New Listings!

I am happy to announce a new way for you to see new listings on my blog. On the top right of the blog, just below my Face Book link are links to single family homes and condos, separated by area (Central and South Palm Springs) and by price.  These are live links to the Multiple Listing Service, so there is no delay, such as when I would manually post the listings!

I will continue to post in escrow and sold properties and an occasional new listing.  I hope also to now have more time to post events, etc that are happening in Palm Springs.

I hope you like the new format.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Russell Hill
call or text: 760.902.3121

No comments: