Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Giving Back to our Community




I am committed to giving back to our community.  With every sale, I commit to giving 1% of my commission to any of the local (to the Coachella Valley, and in some cases Southern California) non-profits listed below, or to one of your choice.

Friends of the Desert Mountains



KCRW Public Radio, 89.3 in Palm Springs


I welcome your ideas for other organizations in the Coachella Valley (or Southern California) that you recommend I ad to this list.

I look forward to supporting all of the above causes, or the one of your choice!

Russell Hill    760.203.2959    RussellHill@dc.rr.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really good of you. I wish you many sales for many charitable donations!

Anonymous said...

Good on ya, Russell. You're a good man.