Palm Springs & Desert area Real Estate

Palm Springs Area Real Estate Sales.

RUSSELL HILL, Realtor, HomeSmart, 760.898.8399; russell@poolsidewithrussell.com,DRE 1427657

Friday, May 01, 2009

New and Improved!

I have created 2 new blogs that are specific to Deepwell and Tahquitz River Estates, which I'll link to from this "main" blog.  I plan to add more neighborhoods in the future.  So, keep an eye out for links to Deepwell and Tahquitz River Estates going forward.  And, look for new ones in the future.  I plan to post sales stats for the neighborhood and updating price reductions, etc.

Here are links to Deepwell and TRE. 


For the person who posted about the San Lorenzo home (price reduction), call me since I can share information about the escrow.

Thanks!

Russell Hill     760.203.2959     RussellHill@dc.rr.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is AWESOME. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

This is so great. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Will you continue to post all of the central and south palm springs new listings and escrows/sales together?

Russell Hill 510.333.8875 said...

I'm glad you like it. Yes, I will continue to post all the south/central Palm Springs activity together.

Thanks!

Russell
760.203.2959